- I love the consistency it's so creamy and goes on really smooth with either a stippling brush, your fingers or a normal foundation brush or even the sponge that comes with it.
- The colour is a really nice yellow undertone, not too orangey or yellowy. It's a really nice 'skin like' colour?
- It blends really really easily.
- It gives a flawless but dewy look to the skin, so it still looked natural.
- It actually does look really good on photo's (when you first put it on) - dewy flawless healthy looking skin.
- Buildable Coverage.
- Packaging. Cute, hard plastic compact with sponge it the bottom. Easy to carry around.
- It doesn't stay on my skin that well. I would itch or rub my face and it would all come off over my hands and clothes -.- so annoying. Rubs off so easily. So wear it - just don't touch your face!
- So it looked great on pictures at first! Then after a good few hours it would make me look like an oily, greasy mess on pictures. GREAT. Not what you need. I repeatedly had to keep setting it with my Blot Powder. Not ideal when i'm out.
- My powders, blush etc. didn't seem to stay on top very well. Although they do on top of other foundations. I think 'cause it was so creamy and when it rubbed off my powder rubbed off too.